Where is Eugene B Arnett from Oak Harbor?

I'm posting this on my blog so that google might index it and hopefully someone will know where Eugene B Arnett is.
Eugene was my buddy at Oak Harbor High School (OHHS class of 1988) and my roomate after High School. Later in 1989 or 1990 he joined the army and I never saw him again.
We all missed him at the 20yr class reunion in Oak Harbor, WA this last summer.
I worked with him and his brother Kevin D. Ward at the NAS Whidbey McDonalds.
He also had an older brother named Chipper (Would that be Gregory or Flornell Ward?) and the three of them lived with their mother Mable M Arnett in an apartment in Oak Harbor near Ennen's Foods.
Eugene was a tall skinny african american and I was his friend, Ed Hammond.
Where are you Eugene?

This is Eugene on the way back from Camp Moran summer camp when we were in 6th grade.
Eugene was born 8 January 1969

If you know Eugene, tell him to look me up on Facebook or LinkedIn!



Comments

Popular Posts